If any requirements on the checklist below are not met, a $25 fee per item will be deducted from the damage/cleaning deposit.
- Clean tables and return them to designated storage spaces.
- Clean chairs and stack 10 high.
- Sweep and wash floors*, including stage.
- Place garbage (in bags only) in the wooden box outside the kitchen door. Lock garbage box.
- Garbage weighing over 20 pounds must be taken to the local landfill.
- Recycling is not accepted here – please take recycling to yellow bin at Hopkins’ Harvest.
- Turn off all lights.
- Thermostat to be left at 62 degrees.
- Clean washrooms.
- Lock sound system in closet.
- Clean kitchen with all dishes/appliances/equipment clean and put in proper places.
- Lock kitchen, patio and all exit doors.
- Leave used towels/cloths in the kitchen.
- Dishwasher clean, drained, and door left ajar.
- Remove all leftover food.
- Return keys to Hall Manager. Please report any damage incurred
*The cleaning solution is called A125 and can be found in the front closet to the right when you walk in. It is in a large plastic bucket on the floor in the mud room. It must be used in VERY dilute solution: only 2 o 3 tablespoons in the large mop bucket full of water. It is specifically designed to clean without stripping the wax.
No other product can be used please.